Saturday, October 25, 2008

Visiting Family

Well we have been so busy lately. Chloe tracked out last Friday so I decided at the last minute to go home Friday evening to West Virginia to visit my family. The trip seemed so much quicker than when we lived in South Carolina. The girls were so excited to get to grandmas. We got there early in the AM on Saturday, about 3:00 am. That didn't stop the kids from getting up bright and early. My nephew Derek is 9 yrs old and he was in a mini football playoff game so my sister Denise and her 3 kids and my crew headed off to the football game to cheer Derek on. Derek is number 18. They won 47-6. Go Derek!!
Here is my sister Denise with Caleb. Eli is in the background.
Aunt Denise with my niece Colleen and Caleb. Look how cute they look together. She was loving all over him.
Then we went to Denises' house and Caleb and the kids all played outside. They have one of those battery operated jeeps. My kids love it. Here is Caleb chillin in the back. He loved riding in there.

Colleen, Eli, Chloe, Caitlyn and Caleb

Here Chloe is driving with Caitlyn and Caleb riding.
This is my sister Tricia's son Jay. Him and Caitlyn are the same age within a couple weeks.

This next picture is Colleen with Caleb. Colleen will be 2 in a couple of weeks. Her and Caleb are about the same size.
Don't let the sweet angelic face fool you. The next picture shows it all. Watch out Caleb she will run you over. She has such a look in her eyes. It was so funny. Caleb wasn't sure what to think. I told Colleen she better watch out. The next time we are in, Caleb will probably be a lot bigger than her and that he will get her back:) They had so much fun together.

Here is Aunt Tricia with Caleb.


Here is me in the great outdoors with all the kids on the 4 wheeler.

It was snack time after playing so hard outside. Here are the kids being goofballs.

Alex is in the black shirt. He will be 4 in Feb.
Caleb wasn't caring about anyone else as long as he had his pretzels and cheesesticks.

I thought this was the cutest shot of Caitlyn and her little brother Caleb. Isn't this so sweet.
Dale is a big Redskins fan so while I was up in WV I got Caleb a little jersey to wear. The Redskins won that night. It must have been his shirt.
Well this is just the beginning of my pictures. I have more to post. Plus we went to the NC State Fair this week and I have some pics from there. Keep checking back for more photos and updates. Miss you all.

No comments: