Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's Up?

Well its hard to believe but today Caleb turned 18 months old. It just doesn't seem possible that he is that old yet. Time sure does fly. People are always telling you they will grow up fast and they sure do. I just treasure and am so thankful for each moment God has given them to us. They are such a blessing to Dale and I. I can't imagine our lives without them, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves. Christmas is just around the corner and it seems to come so fast. Then it will be New Years and then summer again. It seems like life just passes by so quickly especially nowadays. I guess sometimes I need to put things in check and SLOW down. I need to savour all that is around me. Well just thought I'd write a quick note. I'll update later this week. Dale has his finals tomorrow and then he is done for a few weeks until Jan when classes start back up. So that is great!!

No comments: