Saturday, April 11, 2009

AWESOME week

This past week has been so busy and tiring but has ended on such a cool note. Dales pop pop passed away last weekend, so we headed back to Pocahontas County and attended his funeral.
Here are the kids outside of Uncle Mickey and MaryBeths cabin.
This next picture is one of my favorites over the last week or so. Caitlyn and Chloe look so sweet and happy together.
Over the weekend Caleb wasn't feeling so well. This photo says it all.
We headed back to NC Monday afternoon. The girls have been so excited for this week because they have been counting the days until the Chris Tomlin concert. On Thursday I took Chloe to the dentist and she was cavity free as well. PTL! She was a little more timid than Caitlyn, but ended up smiling by the end.

That same night we went up to Winston-Salem NC to the coliseum to see Chris Tomlin in concert. It was so amazing. I love his music and how you can just worship God. We went with a couple from our small group The Joyces'. We all had a blast.
Then yesterday was mine and Dales 10th anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been 10 yrs already. We were blessed to have The Joyces' come over and watch the kids so we could go out and have a date night. I know I almost forgot what that was. We went to a new place for us. It was called Brasa. It was a Brazilian steakhouse. It was so good! Dale had even got me roses and had them at our table when we arrived. Wasn't that sweet:) I thank God for Dale and what he does for me and our family. God has truly blessed me with a true man of God.
This morning we took the kids to a local church Easter egg hunt. They had such a fun time.

Here they are gathering their eggs. Even Caleb participated.

After we got home this afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. It was lots of fun. We ended up with lots of pretty eggs.

I have a few other pictures I'd like to share, but I think I'll post a slideshow later this week.
Hope you are having a great weekend and have a wonderful Easter. Remember "He is not here, He is Risen!"

No comments: