Friday, September 5, 2008

Isn't this so sweet

Well it has been a busy and tiring week. Especially with work. I haven't been working 3 twelve hr shifts in a while, so after this week I feel like a truck has ran over me. But I have survived and I really think I am going to like my job. The best part of all is when I get home and Caleb comes to me and I pick him up and he gives me the biggest hugs. That makes my whole day no matter how tired I am. Here are some pictures from the week. Here it looks like Caleb was as tired as mommy was. I love this picture. He actually fell asleep eating.


The girls have been into playing frisbee this week. Dale decided to take them over to the seminary one day and play. These are some cute pics of the action.

Go Caitlyn you can get it!





When Caitlyn throws the frisbee, you have to be on the look out or you might get smacked in the head. She is still working on her aim.

This is probably what Caitlyn does best, retrieving the
frisbee or so Chloe likes it. Poor Caitlyn!!
Chloe does pretty good throwing it. She has such a look of determination.
Here Caleb is the bystander. He is taking it all in. It won't be long and he will be throwing frisbee.
Here are the girls being cheeseballs as I call it for the camera.
Didn't daddy do a good job of taking pictures for mommy.
Good job daddy!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

you guys look like you've been blogging for years! this is a great blog. i liked dale's story about going back to the nursing home. awesome stuff.
you guys really love the Lord, and we're just blessed that we get to "do life together" through our small group at north wake.
look forward to getting to know yall even better.
*glad you're liking your new job jill, even though you're pretty tired right now! get some rest this weekend.
Stephanie Lyon

Brandy, Kayce, and Shelley said...

Hey Jill, Dale, Chloe, Caitlyn, and Caleb,
i miss yall like bunches and these are some pretty good pics..dale did a great job...talk to ya later
~Kayce

The Groovy Gunnels' Gazette said...

ok, that picture at the top of your blog is amazing! Such cute pictures! I will be checking in on you guys! Glad you have a blog going!
Dawn