Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day Picnic

On Labor Day weekend we traveled up to my mom and dad in WV for a cookout at my Aunt Kim and Uncle Glenn's. I remember growing up and going every year. I always had a great time at them playing volleyball and whatever else we could get into. This year I was excited to know that I could go. We played volleyball and cornhole. We had a blast and boy my body sure felt it the next day. Funny it never bothered me 10 years ago when we played. The kids had a blast running around in the open country. They don't get to do this as much where we live now.
Here Chloe was taking a break on the blanket.

They have this huge tree in their yard which I remember being small when I was growing up. Caleb loved it. Dale put him in the branches and he thought it was the best. Don't worry everyone, we didn't just leave him sitting there. Dale is right beside him, just out of the picture.

Caleb just loved it. Here he is being a monkey.


The joy of swinging. Just look at how his face shows the excitement he had.

The girls don't seem as excited in this picture, but they were having fun.
Jill

No comments: