Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back to Preschool

Well Caitlyn headed back to school at Wake CrossRoads Baptist Church last week. She has really enjoyed it and made some new friends already. I really think she is going to do well and she is loving Miss Jamie and Miss Neely as her teachers. Here she is with her book bag she decorated with her handprints.

Just outside her classroom. Little brother giving sissy as he calls her, a big hug.

This year she is in the Lions classroom.

The church had just finished with their new building this summer and it now houses the preschool as well. The classrooms are very nice.

Well I think I am caught up with what is happening here with the Myers'. I start a new study/serve at our church in the morning. I will be teaching the preschool kids during the second hour of service. A bunch of 4 and 5 year olds. I am excited to see what all they will teach me this semester. Dale returns from New Mexico tomorrow evening. He flew out to Albuquerque for a retirement ceremony for our dear friend Stan Frazier. I am sure he will make a post about it.
Jill

No comments: