Saturday, December 5, 2009

We are still here

I know it has been a while since I have updated and I am so sorry for that. It has been such a busy and crazy fall, but we are still here in Wake Forest, NC. Dale is scheduled to graduate in May so please be in prayer for us as we seek God's will for where and what it is he wants us to do. I have made a slideshow of pics so that you can see what we have been up to and how the kids are growing. Its kind of long, but I do hope you will watch. I plan to try to stay up on things over the next few weeks and months. Included in our pics is our trip to Washington DC to visit some of our friends we had met in SC. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Britton and Tara said...

I love your blog family picture! It's sooo good of all of you! Good seeing you this weekend even if only for just a little bit :o)