Monday, March 22, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Caitlyn's preschool class went to The Marbles Museum in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago. Dale and I went with Caitlyn and Caleb also went along. We have heard many people talk about how fun it is and they were right. The kids had a blast and they were so tired when we left. It is pretty much just a big playland for kids. They have different areas where you can dress up and pretend to be different things. It was pretty neat.

This is at the end. Caleb thought he was playing chess.


Caitlyn and Caleb learning about farming. They grew some nice carrots.
Here Caitlyn said she was being like her mommy. She was playing nurse. How sweet.

Caitlyn was so proud of her pepperoni pizza she had made us. In all it was a great field trip. The kids had a blast.

I have been searching for a while on craigslist for a new bedroom suite. I finally found a great deal and ended myself a king size bed. It is AWESOME. I even went all out and bought me a new comforter set and everything. I love it. Here is just a quick picture of it.

Chloe has finished another season with Upward Cheerleading at Richland Creek. She had a blast. Here is her with some of her coaches for the year.

Caitlyn has been learning so much in school and has really picked up on her writing letters and starting to read. She is so much fun. Whenever there is a chance for pictures she is all up for it. One day she found this hat, so she found an outfit that would look good with it and wore it to school. So here is one of her crazy pics I took that day.

Pure JOY.


Well I know I haven't kept up with my blog the last few weeks but I am trying to do better. Caleb potty trained a few weeks back and is now in big boy undies. They are so cute and it is so weird to see them compared to the girls undies. He was so much easier than the girls ever were.
Dale is getting closer to graduating in May. We just were voted in at Oak Ridge Baptist Church in Kershaw, SC as the pastor this past weekend. God is just leading and directing our path. We are both excited to start this new phase of our ministry.


1 comment:

Britton and Tara said...

Thanks for the comment, Jill! We've been waiting to watch our population go up too :o) Even though we don't get to see you guys much, it's fun to kind of catch up on our blogs! Thanks again for the support!