Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A little of this and a little of that

In April we had visited both sets of grandparents. Here is Chloe and Caitlyn with Julia. They always have a blast when we go in playing with one another.

Chloe and Caitlyn being silly, modeling a new dress grandma had bought them.

The next weekend we went to my parents home. The kids got together and colored Easter eggs. I think I probably had as much fun as they did. Can you believe I never even got a picture of the kids all dressed up that morning for Easter sunrise. They did so well getting up so early. It was great.
Here are some of the finished product.

The next weekend Dale and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. It's hard to believe we've been married for 11 years. He surprised me with a dozen roses. 11 for the years married and 1 for the years to come.
We went out to eat at The Angus Barn. It was delicious. Sorry no pics.
It's been busy, busy , busy around here. Trying to get things together. Will post more later.
Jill

No comments: