Friday, August 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLYN

We celebrated Caitlyn's 5th birthday on August 4th. It is so hard to believe that she is 5 years old and about to start kindergarten. God has truly blessed us. Caitlyn has such a sweet spirit about her. She will pray when we eat and she is just so specific and sincere with her prayer. I love her so much and thank God daily for her sweet presence in my life. We let her pick where to have her birthday lunch. She chose Olive Garden.


Caitlyn has been asking for months for a zhu zhu pet for her birthday. I had never even heard of zhu zhu pets. So here is Caitlyn and Chloe with their new pets. Chloe got her present a couple days early. Tomorrow is her birthday.

The 3 little munchkins.

I am ready to go mom. Got my purse, now let's go shopping.
We have had VBS this week, so we have been extremely busy and tired. I will do a separate post on that with pictures. On her birthday Caitlyn was able to be one of the flag bearers at VBS.
So thankful for my family. Check back for more on the Myers.
Jill

No comments: