Monday, August 16, 2010

The Joyce's Visit Kershaw

We had some very dear friends from North Carolina come to visit us this past weekend, The Joyce's. Chris, Stephnie and Madeline. They came down on Saturday and spent the day with us and went to church with us on Sunday. We had a great time of just hanging out. We really miss them. The kids had a ball together.
Caleb and Madeline had a ball together.
He was such a ladies man already. Oh boy
Caitlyn and Madeline
Chloe and Madeline
The girls dances around and sang songs, they had lots of fun. We went out to dinner Saturday night at one of our favorite places to eat, Sato's Japanese Steakhouse. It is the best.

 Here is Dale and Chris.
The kids being goofy.

My favorite part the brick of rice, yummy.

We were so glad they could come see us and can't wait for them to come visit again. Well I think I caught you up on mostly everything. We had a pool party/birthday party for the girls this past week and now school has started. My job search continues. I have a second interview tomorrow morning at Palmetto Heart Hospital over in Columbia so I really hope it works out. I think I would love to work in the unit there. So just continue to pray that God will place me where He would have me. Until next time.

Jill

1 comment:

Nicole Frost Gardner said...

Hello Myers Family! Guess who found your blog? Its Mrs. (please call me Nicole) Gardner! What a beautiful family! Tell my sweet Chloe hello!
www.flatcreekboys.blogspot.com