Saturday, February 28, 2009

Freezer Swap

Well this morning I participated in something new for me, a freezer swap. One of the ladies from church organized it and I was in group 2. I made lasagna for the group. It was so sweet last night the whole family excluding Caleb helped to make 6 lasagnas. The girls, and I think even Dale had a good time. I would like to try to start making some meals ahead of time and freezing them, since working night shift. This way we could just pop a meal in the oven and it be complete. So I am looking for a simple cookbook to start cooking with. So we exchanged food this morning and ended up with marvelous mini meatloaves, beef noodle casserole, chicken and beef enchiladas and pork chops and apples. So I am excited to get to try some of these delicious sounding meals.
Chloe continues to heal well, she only has 1 Upward game left for the season to cheer in then has the awards banquet in a few weeks. Caitlyn has been doing well and is loving preschool. I have really noticed her advancement in her fine motor skills. She is actually starting to form letters that actually look like letters:) Caleb is still battling his ear infection. We started a different antibiotic a couple of days ago and it seems to be helping. Dale continues at his school work. I'm just looking at one class at a time towards his degree:) Other than that not much going on. Kind of cold outside right now, word on the street is it might snow tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. I'm just looking forward to spring and warmer weather so maybe we can all be healthy.

No comments: