Monday, March 2, 2009

Its almost spring and we have snow!

Well they kept saying we might get snow last night and I guess we did. Chloe was off school today and so we had a family day today. Dale is actually on his "spring break" from school. Great weather huh? Here are some pictures of our very own snowman we made earlier this afternoon. It was great to actually be able to make a real snowman. It was also great snowball snow. Caitlyn and I against Dale and Chloe. Caleb was napping. I would say Caitlyn and I came out on top. Dale was trying to take us out with huge snowballs. In all we had fun until the girls thought their fingers were going to fall off. After Caleb woke us from his nap, I got a picture of all 3 of them with their very own 1st snowman. How sweet!!
This was right after we finished making him, grape eyes and apples for the mouth.
Here is all 3 of them with "Frosty"
Caleb was just a little shorter than the snowman. He kept staring at it. He was so funny.
I didn't get a chance to take pictures of our snowball fight because I had to defend myself. Maybe next time. Enjoy!!

No comments: