Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Such a Big Boy!!

Last night Dale and I put up Caleb's big boy bed. He was so excited once it was up. Of course all three of them loved jumping on it. When it was time for bed, he climbed right up in there and pulled his pooh bear and tigger close to him as well as his blanket and was all smiles. Not one tear shed.

Doesn't he look so big :(


He took his nap today in it with no problem. I cannot believe how well he has done:)
So today I took the crib down. It is the first time its been down since our oldest Chloe was born. It was kind of sad. We put it in storage just in case #4 comes along. (Not anytime soon) I cleaned out a lot of baby toys and clothes. Man times just flies and they grow so fast. I just want them to stay my babies as long as possible.

No comments: