Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July Celebration with friends

These are just a few of the expressions on the kids faces last night as they watched the fireworks. They liked them, but to them they were a little loud. I forgot to take their ear plugs for them. In the end they had fun. These shots are PRICELESS.


Last night we went to the fireworks in Wake Forest. Once we got there we met the Pauleys there. So we sat with them and chilled until time for the fireworks. The kids had fun playing with each other. Here are the kiddos, cheesin for me.Chloe and Caitlyn are so funny. They were taking turns giving each other a back massage. I love it. I told her she could practice on me. She just laughed.It was funny face time. Look at Calebs face as he tries to mock Caitlyn. Daddy with his Chloe
While we were waiting for the fireworks there was music and a couple of times they had these paratroopers that jumped out of the plane and landed right on the football field in front of us. The girls and Caleb thought it was so neat. Here is a picture of one of them carrying the US flag.
I actually thought it was pretty neat myself.

No comments: