Sunday, July 12, 2009

A night away

Dale and I went out of town for the night this weekend. We had an awesome couple watch the kids and we went to Mooresville, NC. We stayed the night in a hotel with a king size bed (I loved it) and went on a dinner cruise on Lake Norman. The food was awesome and we had a blast. It was nice to just be the 2 of us even though I really missed the kids.
This is our boat that we were on, it was called The Catawba Queen. Dale and I on the boat. Here I am by the captains area.
We were being silly and taking pictures of ourselves. This one turned out pretty good.
Dale and I on the boat.
The boat at night with all its lights lit up.
We had a great time and look forward to doing it again. I would definitely reccommend it to anyone. Well back to the grind, Caleb is crying :) and I love it!!
Thank you hunny for an amazing weekend.

No comments: