Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fun time on the Fourth

Today we had a busy day. We got up after actually getting to sleep in a little bit, then we cleaned the house. We had a couple of friends come over that we had went to college with and had lunch with them. After going to the store we went swimming and cooked hot dogs on the grill. Then finally we headed to Rolesville to see the fireworks and meet up with the Joyces. We had a blast.
Here is Dale with Caitlyn, Madeline, Chloe and Caleb
Caleb with his Thomas the train shirt on. He has just really started getting into him. Aunt Tricia bought him this outfit for his birthday. Here the girls are posing for their pictures of their outfits. Chris and Stephnie couldn't believe how they just would pose for me. I told them they have had many pics taken from their mommy. They are getting to be pros at this. Marlene, Dale's mom made her dress. I am going to attempt to get all 3 in their outfits made by grandma tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. It never works when I want it to.
Chloe sporting her outfit. We had a great time watching the fireworks. We got more smiles tonight than last. Super mommy remembered the ear plugs and all was well. Caitlyn said they were perfect fireworks cause they didn't hurt her ears. We got home surprisingly fast even with the traffic, only to be getting out of the car and realize Caitlyn didn't have her favorite rainbow flip flops on. She started crying instantly that we had to go back to Rolesville to get them. So Daddy took her back with a flashlight while I stayed at the house with Caleb who we put to bed and Chloe laid on the couch awaiting news on whether or not they found them. I got a call and at last Super daddy had found them. He said Caitlyn had the biggest smile and was crying because she was so happy. So that was how our day went. It was a great time spent with my family and I am so blessed. Thank you God for giving me my beautiful family.

No comments: