Friday, January 2, 2009

Chloe's First Haircut

Today was a big day. Chloe and I went to get her first haircut. I took her over to Great Clips. Here are a few pictures of it. I finally decided since she is 5 that it was time to get her hair at least trimmed. Here is Chloe getting her hair washed. She was a little nervous at first, but soon relaxed.

She thought she was such a big girl sitting in the chair.
Hold still Chloe so she doesn't cut too much off. She took about 3 inches off.

Here Chloe is getting her hair dryed like a big girl.

The final product. It looks so good with all the straggly ends cut off. They even gave her a little card to signify her first haircut.

Look closely at her little piece of hair on the card.

I think I was as nervous as Chloe but it looks so good now. I survived this one, now only 2 more kids to take to get their 1st haircut.

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

Jill! That was a precious post. Aww..you were nervous? I bet. My mom is all the time talking about me cutting Laney some bangs. No way! I want her hair to grow grow grow!