Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

That's right you read it right. It snowed here in Wake Forest, NC. I am so excited. I think I am more excited than the kids. All night at work I couldn't wait to get home so the kids could get up and see the snow. So when I got home, Chloe was awake so I showed her the snow. She just smiled, but she hasn't felt well so she stayed in bed. Caitlyn and Caleb were up and I showed them the snow and they got the biggest smiles. They really weren't sure what it was, since they haven't been in snow before. So here are some photos of our early morning excursion outside to see snow.
Here is Chloe all snuggled in her warm bed with Smokey the cat.
Here is Chloe's bike outside our back door.
This was Caleb's first reaction to the snow blowing in his face. Brrrr....
Caitlyn on the other hand, wasn't so sure about the cold stuff blowing on her.
Caleb was so funny. He tried to run and kept falling down, but still kept on laughing.
Caitlyn was in the corner out of the way of the blowing snow. She was saying her hands were cold. She didn't last long, but at least she got to experience the snow.
I love this shot of Caleb. He is so sweet.
I was showing Caitlyn how to do a snow angel. I felt like a kid again. It was so fun.
Here is my result. How beautiful!!
Then Caleb tried to do one, face first.
Here is daddy and Caleb right before we went back inside. My fingers were starting to freeze.
Hopefully Chloe will feel better later and go out and experience the snow. Say a prayer that she starts to feel better. I'm gonna try to post some video of the kids in the snow later.
Now that we got to play in the snow some, I think its off to bed. Check back later for more updates...

2 comments:

Wanna be Southern Belle said...

fun! Is it OK if I add a link to your blog on my blog page?

Jill and Dale said...

sure, that's great. I love sharing my life and kids with others